When you need carbs there’s nothing quiet like an Italian staple.
This is enough for at least three meals
Wholemeal Past x 200g
Spring onions x 1 bunch
Red onion x 1/2 -1
Red pepper x 1
Courgette x 1/2
Skinless/Bonless chicken thinghs x 4 (can be any cut you want but these are cheap)
Tomato based pesto x jar
Cream fraice x however much you want
- Set oven to 180 degrees and cook chicken for about 20mins
- Dice veg and using and lightly fry off in olive oil in a sauce pan.
- Boil pasta until soft and edible.
- Once cooked shred the chicken with two forks.
- Add both the veg and the chicken to the pasta along with the pesto.
- Add in creme fraice to taste depending on how creamy you are feeling.
I prefer to let this cool down before consuming but others may think this wierd. Bon appetite.