Handy snack for on the go
Banana, Walnut and dark chocolate baked protein bars
3 free range eggs
2 extra ripe bananas
Large handful of walnuts (approx 50-75 g)
1 tsp cinnamon
100 g oats
50g dark chocolate
200 ml milk
2 tsp honey
2 tbsp peanut butter *
1. Mash up the banana into a puree.
2. Mix all the other ingredients into a bowl until it forms a smooth mixture.
3. Pour into a oven proof dish.
4. Break up the dark chocolate and scatter ontop of the mixture.
5. Bake for approx 20 mins on 180 degrees or until a prodded knife comes out off the mixture cleanly.
6. Allow to cool for half and hour and then cut into bars (should make 8-12 bars)