1cup = 150g roughly
2 cups ground almonds
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp sea salt
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
1 cup dates (de-stoned)
3 medium bananas
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp raw organic coconut oil
1 1/4 cups carrots (shredded)
3/4 cup raw walnuts
The above quantity made us 12 muffins
1. In a small bowl, combine almond, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
2. In a food processor, combine dates, bananas, eggs, vinegar and coconut oil.
3. Transfer mixture to a large bowl.
4. Blend dry mixture into wet until thoroughly combined.
5. Fold in carrots and walnuts.
6. Spoon mixture into paper lined muffin tins.
7. Bake at 160 degrees in oven for 25 minutes.
These bad boys rock- Enjoy